Welcome to the Florida Psychiatric Society!
We are a professional association committed to continuously improving the ability of our more than 1,000 psychiatrist members to provide quality treatment for persons with mental illnesses.
Florida Psychiatric Society is the professional organization for all of Florida's psychiatrists from Key West to Pensacola. The activities of the FPS are coordinated from our staff office in Tallahassee, Florida. The Council directs the activities of the Executive Director. Staff duties in support of those activities are then assigned by the Executive Director. The FPS also contracts for the services of our Government Relations Consultant, the registered lobbyist for the society.
June 27, 2015
Buena Vista Palace
Lake Buena Vista, FL
Learn key strategies that will make your psychiatric medical practice thrive.
Perfect for physicians and staff of beginning practices or established practices!
Registration is now open for FPS’ new CME presentation. This one day workshop will focus on practice management issues and important policy updates that will improve your bottom line. Don’t miss out on this learning and networking opportunity!
Presenters Will Cover Topics Including:
· Remember Your Worth when Negotiating Contracts and Other Ways to Protect Yourself and Your Practice
· Value-Based Modifier Payment – Adding Quality Measures to a Psychiatry Practice
· Looking at Trends in the Health Care Environment
· CPT and ICD-10 Documentation & Coding Relevant to Psychiatry
· How to Reduce Risk Related to Documentation
· Practice Development Trends – Practice Development: Ten Strategies for Building Your Practice
Who Should Attend?
Psychiatrists and office staff who want to learn best practices for documentation, practice development and contracting